[Asterisk-Users] Re: disable transfer on outgoing calls?

tad tad at media.mit.edu
Sat Jan 24 15:44:21 MST 2004

btw, i think i've found an (ugly) work-around. by dumping both callers
into a meetme conference, and only giving one of them the ability to drop
out with #, the other is able to press pound w/out exiting... as long as they
remember who's who, it should be possible to have one caller use # to call
out to a third party, while the other uses # to navigate external
menus.

obviously not an ideal solution, but it might be ok in the short term.

cheers,
tad