[Asterisk-Users] Ring/Off-hook Message

Mindworks Wireless mwless at mindworks.net
Sat Jan 24 21:14:44 MST 2004

Hello,

I am seeing this error:
Jan 24 20:02:53 WARNING[1175660480]: Ring/Off-hook in strange state 6 on
channel 3

on one of my phone lines that comes into my channel bank.  It only happens
on one line, and it still seems to work.  Also, I have had two different
channel banks installed (ADIT 600 & Adtran TA 750) and see the same error
message on incoming phone calls on that line.

I don't believe it is a configuration issue in * as all of my other lines
are in the same group as this line, and it has occurred on 2 different
channel banks.

I saw a post about this occurring on an X100P, but there were no replies.

Thanks,

- Brent

BTW, Current setup is TA 750 to a T100P.