[Asterisk-Users] SAFE_ASTERISK DIED - EXIT CODE 127

Jeroen linux at comresult.com
Sat Jan 24 09:40:50 MST 2004

Hi,

Wanted to test Asterisk in safemode using safe_asterisk. Tried to add
the command to the bootup sequence and tried it via the command
line.....  but Asterisk refuses to start up in that mode (it died with
code 127)

    [root at me]# /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk
    [root at me]# Asterisk ended with exit status 127
    Asterisk died with code 127.  Aborting.

Saw the problem in another thread as well - so my question is how do you
start * as daemon when booting the server?
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-cvs/2004-January/000759.html

Thanks
Jeroen