[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth discussions

Don Feuer dfeuer at cox.net
Sun Jan 25 01:57:44 MST 2004

 I do agree with what you have said about Bluetooth, however there are some
distinct advantages.  The chipsets are dirt cheap, and they normally use
hardly any power.  I do agree that the headsets are a rip, and they could go
way down.  I have been involved in the whole "networked home" which peaked
my interest in the Bluetooth discussions.  It will be interesting to see how
it goes along- I think 80.211 is much easier to use, and it doesn't require
licensing like Bluetooth does.