[Asterisk-Users] OH323 config file format

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Thu Jan 22 15:00:21 MST 2004

Hi, Deepak, how are you?

I don't quite understand what you meant by username and password sending
calls to a H323 service provider, do you mean you have to register onto
their gatekeeper? Or otherwise, you should not need username and password.

Meantime, I am trying to setup up SIP calling to a service provider, can you
let me know what is the maximum number of calls you have experienced with
sending SIP calls to your service provider? Have you experienced any crash?
What is the configuration of your  computer?

Thanks

Tom