[Asterisk-Users] OH323 config file format

Deepakumar JV jvdeepak at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 10:38:16 MST 2004

Hello

I am trying to configure my extensions.conf and oh323.conf to termination calls to a H323 service provider. Can anyone send me a sample config files? or tell me where to put the username and password which my service provider has given? also how to put the Dial command in extensions.conf

Asterisk rocks. I have a SIP provider configured for all my international calls and it works absolutely fine. Its cool.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Deepak