[Asterisk-Users] OH323 config file format

Deepakumar JV jvdeepak at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 15:54:35 MST 2004

Hi Tom

Thanks for your reply.

SIP: I am using for my regular international calls, hence i have not tested with multiple calls. i have never experienced any crash. its quite stable and gives good performance. my system config is pentium III 300Mhz with 64MB.

OH323: I am trying to register with www.mywebcalls.com. My basic understanding of H323 is, since * can act as a client (H323) as well as a gateway (H323) I should be able to use any of the H323 providers (even if they provide they own H323 based clients or web based H323 clients). So this provider has given me a username and password, that's all...... nothing else. Since they provide a web based client, they don't support any other configuration i am unable to get more details from them. But by using their web based client I have found out the IP of (i am not sure whether its a GW or GK). I am not sure where to enter the username and password that they have given.

Thanks again
Deepak