[Asterisk-Users] Enter Pin followed by Pound key

Gary Franczyk gary at de-scribe.com
Tue Jan 20 09:51:39 MST 2004

Im trying to create a custom application via the AGI.  I want to
authenticate the users that dial in with a userid and pin.  However, the
number of digits in the PIN and userid are variable, and therefore I need to
allow the user to "press enter" by hitting the pound key.  How would I
accomplish this in the AGI?

stream_file doesnt seem to work, since it only allows one digit to be
pressed.
get_data seems to only allow a fixed number of digits to be entered.

Thanks
Gary Franczyk