[Asterisk-Users] Re-Invite between SIP phones

Al albor5000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 09:00:45 MST 2004

What I would like to understand is in what situations
reINVITEs are issued.

Anyway, I got the following messages when trying to
apply your patch.

patching file chan_sip.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 160 with fuzz 1.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 365 with fuzz 1.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 2253.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 2291.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 5019.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 5168.
Hunk #8 succeeded at 5911 with fuzz 1.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 6245.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 6397.
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
Hunk #11 FAILED at 6683.
chan_sip.c.rej

Al

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000879