[Asterisk-Users] Re-Invite between SIP phones

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 07:37:57 MST 2004

Hi,

   I think canreinvite=yes won't work in most of the situations.
   I have implemented Redirect SIP 300 Message to redirect to the SIP
address you speficy in the sip.conf.

   Where you can have ,

    register => username:password at domain.com/extension

   [extension]
    redirect=yes
    redirecturi=sip:12345 at domain1.com
    redirecturi=sip:56442 at domain2.com

    will make to redirect to all the URI's yu specify in the sip.conf.  I'm
also working on this so that it can get the redirections from the database
rather than reloading asterisk all the time when you modify the redirection
uri.

   You can check through that.

   http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000879

   Message transmission is alright, but for some reason it is not working.
Can you test with yours and let me know where is the problem, I will modify
the code once you get the clue where is the problem on it. If successfully
please send me the sip debug message and I will just make sure it works for
all.

Kannaiyan