[Asterisk-Users] [ot] Grandstream hardware

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Jan 19 16:23:26 MST 2004

How does Grandstream become patent indemnified for their hardware?  I
would assume they did not pay for a license for G723,1 and G729 directly
to the patent holding company.  Maybe they did.  I always assumed the
indemnification came with a DSP that implemented the codec.

--Eric

--
Go to http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=documentation and look at
the "Unofficial Links" section.  This section has links to a wide

BTEL Consulting 504-899-1387 or 850-484-4545 or 877-677-9643