[Asterisk-Users] RE: current version

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:55:24 MST 2004

RE: [Asterisk-Users] capacity testingDear All,

I have been using Asterisk "10 days ago" version loaded onto my Redhat 7.3
with kernel 2.4.18-3 running Jeremy's h323 driver. It has been running okay
with a bit of problems, like system crashing after certain period of time
with 15 simultaneous calls or so.

I have tried to load up the current version today again (0.7.1 I guess) and
apparently with the new H323 driver as well. I have recompiled the H323
libraries with version Pwlib1.5.2 and Openh3231.12.2 as recommended.
However, no call was able to get through at all. I have tried this before
when 0.7.0 came out when had the same result, I thought there were bugs, but
now I am getting the same thing. I have tried using the same h323.conf
configuration as well as trying to change a couple of
faststart.....parameters, but same result.

Is there anyone who has had good experience with the new version of Asterisk
0.7.1 with the most current Jeremy H323 driver?

Please suggest, thanks

Tom
---