[Asterisk-Users] capacity testing

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:36:48 MST 2004

RE: [Asterisk-Users] capacity testingJesse,

Thanks for your feedback.

1. I am running kernel 2.4.18.3 with linux 7.3, please let me know which
version of Redhat are you running on and which kernel are you running, I
wonder if that could make a difference too. I am surprised that you can run
25 channels with a PIII 800, while I can only run less than 20 channels with
a Xeon 2.4G. Please see if you can run more channels with a better CPU and
let me know.

2. I have also tried to use OH323 instead of H323, calls seem to go through
but I am just getting the ANSWERED indication even before the calls start to
ring, which is not right !! I have compiled the PWLIB 1.5.2 and OH323 1.12.2
and using OH323 version 0.5.7 which is the lastest version, are you having
the same experience? Is there anyway you can send me your OH323.conf please?

3. I would love to communicate with you privately to exchange experience.
Please send email to utitc at hotmail.com, thanks

Tom