[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on FreeBSD 4.9?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Jan 14 09:21:56 MST 2004

OK, I have no problem with different places for specifying the
../asterisk/ config directory; I just noted that I almost always put
moving parts files in /etc, since /usr/ is typically a filesystem
that is O/S dependent, and not dependent on the particular machine.
However, that is a taste issue that can be solved with a configure
flag or a symlink if I really want to do it that way...

As to your second question: I think Mark would probably donate a
T100P and/or X100P to the cause, even if only temporarily, and I can
certainly do the same as I have some hardware resources at the moment
(though no PRI's to loan out, I have the cards and spare systems.)

JT