[Asterisk-Users] Re: newbie ISDN question

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed Jan 14 07:11:59 MST 2004

Hi,

yes, for the home user it's still too expensive. Although it's
really cheap if you compare it to other 4 BRI cards on the market.

Currently i am polishing the driver for the hfc-s pci a chipset,
which i used in numerous el-cheapo ISDN cards (street price around
30 EUR). This will bring zaptel BRI (and even NT mode) to the
home user. :)

best regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753