[Asterisk-Users] Re: newbie ISDN question

Reinhard Max max at suse.de
Wed Jan 14 05:38:44 MST 2004

Hi,

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 at 12:15, Klaus-Peter Junghanns wrote:

> The quadBRI card is EUR 600, excluding VAT.

this looks like a great piece of hardware, but I think it's too
expensive for home users like me who wouldn't really need more than
one or two BRI ports.

So do you have any plans for a singleBRI or doubleBRI version of this
card, or maybe even a variant that comes with a single port
preinstalled and three more ports can be added as needed via
daughterboards like on the TDM400P?

cu
	Reinhard