[Asterisk-Users] Re: newbie ISDN question

Reinhard Max max at suse.de
Wed Jan 14 07:48:01 MST 2004

Hi,

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 at 15:11, Klaus-Peter Junghanns wrote:

> Currently i am polishing the driver for the hfc-s pci a chipset,
> which i used in numerous el-cheapo ISDN cards (street price around
> 30 EUR).

ah - that's much closer to the home user's typical budget :)

Is there a list of cards that use this chipset somewhere on the 'net?
I've googled for it, but most pages only talk about "cards based on
the HFC-S chipset" without listing brand and model names.

> This will bring zaptel BRI (and even NT mode) to the home user. :)

Cool, NT mode is exactly what I am looking for :)

Thanks for the great work you are doing to bring Asterisk to the ISDN
world!

cu
	Reinhard