[Asterisk-Users] * and signaling (clarification)

Jess Magnaye jess at arretni.com
Tue Jan 13 15:26:56 MST 2004

Hello to the list again.

I have my ATA behind NAT connecting to * then calls are fwd to Cisco 2600.  Calls are completing, I just cannot figure out why I don't hear any ALERTING signals from the 2600 (ringback, fast busy, SIT, etc).  Audio works fine though.  I'm using G711ulaw.  And I don't want ATA or * to provide the false ringback so I took out ('r') in my Dial command.  Existing command is as follows:

exten=>_.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},20,tH)

I hope somebody out there could help me on this.  Thanks.