[Asterisk-Users] Re: Again: 7920 Cisco IP Phone Skinny & SIP

Brian Buhrow buhrow at lothlorien.nfbcal.org
Tue Jan 13 15:58:29 MST 2004

	Sorry for my confusion.  I'm thinking of the Cisco 7912, not the 7920.
You're absolutely right.  For the 7920, only mgcp/skinny is available from
cisco.  So, I guess it's debugging and hackery for Asterisk with respect to
this phone.  I plan to get my hands on one in the next month or so, and see
if I can make it go with Asterisk's Skinny module.
-Brian