[Asterisk-Users] Best Linux Distribution

Jose Quinteiro asterisk at quinteiro.org
Tue Jan 13 14:32:32 MST 2004

Mozilla 1.5 on Gentoo Linux 1.4 has trouble displaying the Asterisk
pages of the Wiki.  (The irony!)  The text is pushed off the right
margin of the page.  Sometimes clicking "back" and then "forward" fixes
the problem, but not always.

Gentoo is a great distro for Asterisk, IMHO, but it's not for the faint
of heart.