[Asterisk-Users] Best Linux Distribution

Peer Oliver schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Wed Jan 14 00:45:14 MST 2004

Jose,

> Mozilla 1.5 on Gentoo Linux 1.4 has trouble displaying the Asterisk
> pages of the Wiki.  (The irony!)  The text is pushed off the right
> margin of the page.

The problem is not related to Mozilla 1.5 on Gentoo Linux 1.4, but has
to do with Mozilla 1.5 on _any_ system. It is a known bug, which keeps
me from using 1.5 on most of my systems. I have not checked 1.6ß, but
maybe it is fixed in there. BTW:Firebird 0.7 has the same problem.

 > Sometimes clicking "back" and then "forward" fixes the problem, but
 > not always.

Most of the time Shift-Reload helps.

rgds
pos