[Asterisk-Users] This newbie gives up for now - sadly

Cameron Palmer palmerc at gfo.seagate.com
Tue Jan 13 00:12:06 MST 2004

As Robert's colleague that owns 7960s I can go on about the superiority of
the Cisco phone. The most immediate difference is the look and feel.
Everyone that has seen or held my phone says that it is nice. Everyone
that picks up a Grandstream phone or looks at one says they are cheap.
Grandstream should really consider putting some lead weights in the
handset. Hell, the free USB phone from Voiceglo feels better than the
Grandstream phone...

and that is just the exterior...

As soon as they get their problems with SIP functionality and stability
sorted, they should spend some time and effort on product design. I
understand they are trying to be competitive but people expect a phone to
look and feel a certain way.

cameron.