[Asterisk-Users] analog or sip ? was far end disconnect supervision

Miguel Cavazos miguel at cavazos.com.mx
Sun Jan 11 10:37:55 MST 2004

sip phones have alot of nice features and they really work, you can try
some phones under $200 yes, but about the analog phones, people like to
have there cordless phones, or there micky mouse phone or garfield phone
so consider that.

You loss some features but your customers get the phones they want to
have in there room, office, kitchen, living room, etc. Besides you can
get cool atas under $100 USD GS or sipura.

Sip phones get old and look ugly, analog can be replace at any moment.

Miguel