[Asterisk-Users] analog or sip ? was far end disconnect supervision

Walt Reed asterisk at linuxguy.com
Mon Jan 12 07:27:57 MST 2004

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 05:37:55PM +0000, Miguel Cavazos said:
> Sip phones get old and look ugly, analog can be replace at any moment.

Frankly, *good* analog phones cost almost $200. If you want anything
with features (such as ADSI) it's gonna cost as much as a good SIP
phone.

If someone Does know of a good analog phone that has good speed dialing,
good headset support, a decent display, good sound quality, and is
reasonably priced I'd be very interested (no ebay - I want new.)