[Asterisk-Users] Free Software or not -- that's the question /* New subject */

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sat Jan 10 13:50:34 MST 2004

w,
	You also have to consider that if Asterisk used any GPL code we
would loose the ability to use/link to openh323, provide g729 of any sort.
We would also Dialogic support.  Now do you want to be the one to tell
everyong that depends on h323, g729 or Dialogic cards they are just SOL?

Asterisk is GPL and the way digium does their disclaimers doesn't make
Asterisk any less of a GPL project.

I require h323 and g729 support and use it daily.

bkw