[Asterisk-Users] Billing system experiences with Advanced Communications?

SW sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 8 12:29:58 MST 2004

Message: 2
John,

I am also considering this system. One of my friend has been evaluating this
for couple of months now. He is still not confident though. However he said
the features are promising. I will ask for more information.

This is a company in Pakistan. You call their number in LA, the guy's will
still answer from Pakistan.  That may be why it is not so expensive.

Hope to hear from your experience too.

Cheers

SW