[Asterisk-Users] 911 and lawsuits and redundancy

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Thu Jan 8 09:10:03 MST 2004

Steven Critchfield <> wrote:
> SCSI controllers shouldn't get spooked by drive failures. Just choose
> good controllers. This can be difficult as you find out that even

Along that vein, does anyone have any experience with Mylex 64bit PCI
eXtremeRaid 1100?  Computer Geeks has it on sale for $59... From just a
cursory look, it seems to be a fully-featured Ultra2 RAID controller,
which claims to work with Linux.  Just wondering if anyone used one of
these before I take the time to order it.

Thanks,
David