[Asterisk-Users] 911 and lawsuits

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Tue Jan 6 11:28:05 MST 2004

Jon Pounder wrote:

> ever notice the spec sheets from semiconductor manufacturers specifically
> exclude the device from being used for medical applications ?

As does Microsoft's standard software license. "Don't use this for any
life-or-death application." (I believe medical and nuclear plant
applications are specifically mentioned, but I haven't seen an MS
license lately.)

--
JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950