[Asterisk-Users] Cisco to Cisco - poor quality

Doug Shubert doug at accessgate.net
Sun Jan 4 18:47:55 MST 2004

see if you can upgrade to firmware 4-3 or 4-4

another point to note, are you using a full duplex 10/100 switch?
if so, you should have 'Port1 Full 100' for full duplex 100Mbit
under the 'Network Statistics'

If you like to email me your config settings, I will check them against our
phones.
telnet to the phone, and capture  'Phone> show config'

Doug