[Asterisk-Users] Anyone, ideas for incoming call management for CRM system

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jan 1 03:19:12 MST 2004

Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> Hi!
>

>>Now I am looking at the other way around. If a call comes in, I want our
>>web based system to automatically detect the number and present the call
>>information to the user.

What I am looking for is a solution like this:
* Call comes in
* XXX on Line YYY answers
* A URL to a web page is transmitten on some channel, preferably the VoIP channel
* The web page opens in a web window´

I think it has been mentioned on the list that GnoPhone supports this, but I
can't find it now.

Anyone knows more on the Gnophone URL stuff mentioned here:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-November/026371.html

You could use this application:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+SendURL

Anyone knows which channels support sending URLs?
SIP does, does this work with the Cisco 7960 phone?

Does IAX2 support this? If so, will DIAX support it? (hint, hint)

As said in previous mail, we could add more information to the wiki on these kind
of solutions. (And break the fellowship of the Ring :-)

/O