[Asterisk-Users] Video

jna at tcpbbs.net jna at tcpbbs.net
Thu Jan 1 18:08:25 MST 2004

I Guess I should have specified I am looking for windows clients. I seen the
gnophone on the * site but that was the only reference for anything video
and that's only Linux. I figured there HAS to be something out there just
not well documented and the search engines did not results in anything
definitive.

Thanks,
John