[Asterisk-Users] Comments on Voice Quality IP Hard Phones

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Wed Feb 25 11:46:11 MST 2004

Want to add a little something about the BG speakerphone. It is not very loud,
but it is pretty good other than that. I have tested snom 100, snom 200, and
siptones and BG is the only one that was remotely close to usable. The bg
actually has a full duplex speakerphone which is not all the common in a lower
cost unit. It is probably usable for a single person in a fairly quiet
environment. I have the snom almost working with the speaker but since it is
half duplex and I have an ajoining server room which creates a lot of
background noise the remote end sound pops in and out.

For a conferening phone module I am looking at using and analog Polycom
SoundStation with a sipura IP converter.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com