[Asterisk-Users] Simulating the "lighted line in use" type of phone

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Tue Feb 24 13:42:42 MST 2004

I would put it in a totally different light.  IE; depending on who they use
as an IAX/SIP carrier, they may have potentially unlimited outbound and
inbound lines with the limit only imposed by the total number of indications
on the phones in the office and even then, new inbound calls can still go to
voicemail or a call queue.

John