[Asterisk-Users] Nested include statements in extensions.conf?

Sean Cheesman scheesman at macarthur-group.com
Mon Feb 23 19:18:11 MST 2004

If you don't like smart-assed replies, I'd recommend you try to answer
your own questions first.  It is a very easy thing to test.  As a matter
of fact, the demo config files do exactly this.  No one here is out to
slam you personally.  Don't take it that way.  As a matter of fact,
everyone is here to help each other.  All we ask is that you try to help
yourself first, then post along with what your problem is, what you
tried, and any relevant errors you received in your test.  I don't think
that's asking too much....

Sean