[Asterisk-Users] Nested include statements in extensions.conf?

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Mon Feb 23 19:45:43 MST 2004

Sean,

If you'll look over the past week or so, I think you'll find 10 or so
messages from me - NONE of them being questions, all answers to other
peoples questions.  I could have been a smart-ass to all of them as well.
Their problems were - IMHO - no-brainers.  The fact that Von Smart-ass
didn't answer them in a like manner leads me to believe that he WAS trying
to slam me personally.  That's OK though.  I have a long memory.  I try to
help people when I can though.  I spent several minutes on the telephone
with another list member today walking him through getting his IAX
connection up to a new provider.  I don't know him from Adam and again - it
was a no-brainer to me but, I wasn't an asshole to him.  I helped him instead.

Think about it.  Which takes more effort?  Answering my "stupid" question
Yes/No or being a smartass about it?  It is evident that he was trying to be
a smartass.

John