[Asterisk-Users] T100P & T1

Tri Tu ttu at betasphere.com
Sat Feb 21 00:27:48 MST 2004

Hello there,

I have been using asterisk as VoIP for few month as gateway for both softphone & hardphone.  It's working great.

I just bought two T100P cards to setup for the PBX system as gateway that would accept incoming calls and use VoIP for outbound calls.  Here is my plan looks like:

Current working PBX:

PTSN T1 --> T1(CSU) --> Mitel SX200 PBX --> Phones

New plan with Asterisk:

PTSN T1 --> T1(CSU) --> T100P (first card)
                                     T100P (second card) --> Mitel SX200 PBX --> Phones

The current PBX is currently running.  It uses straight through cable from the T1 CSU (box) to Mitel PBX.

When I unplug the cable to put in the T100P card, the light is still RED.  I have test with both straight through & crossover T1 cable.  No luck.

Can anyone help me how to make this work?

Thanks.

Tri Tu