[Asterisk-Users] Agents / ackcall

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Fri Feb 20 23:32:33 MST 2004

Hello,
	I've been working on a proof of concept application for Asterisk
that involves delivering an inbound call to a group of users on cell
phones. This has ended up using the queue and agent features of asterisk.
Everything works right now, but there is some refining that I still need
to do before I am ready to present the solution.

Is there a way, when using the "ackcall" feature for agents w/ the
"AgentCallbackLogin" command to have the system say "You have an caller
waiting, please press # to accept this call, or simply hang up"?

Right now, the call is placed to the agent, and once they pick up they
hear silence while Asterisk waits for them to press the # key. Once the #
key is pressed, the "announce = " file is played (per the queue
definition).

In looking at the source to chan_agent.c this functionality does not
appear to exist.

                             KP-216-121-ST