[Asterisk-Users] Woodpeckers

matt matt at surecall.co.nz
Thu Feb 19 16:33:25 MST 2004

I would have thought that should have been gotten rid of...

Notch filter would only get rid of the fundamental frequency unless you
notch at the harmonics also.

Best bet I would say is a high pass filter at say 500hz.

Reasonably simple to make with a resistor and capacitor... I think Sound
On Sound magazine (which has archives on the web) had an article on how
to build one...

The thing is, most of the codecs available in * should be high and low
pass filtering it anyway...

Matt