[Asterisk-Users] max asterisk load

Arretni VoIP Tech jess at arretni.com
Thu Feb 19 14:30:14 MST 2004

anybody came up with something on this? :)

i am also planning to replace our SER with *.  it has most of SER's features
and is extensible as the SER. but how many concurrent calls it can handle? I
have no answer.  Plus, there is still problem on voicemail on recorded
message using G729-format.

Assuming calls will be using G711, a little of g729 (max-15), 1000 SIP
(multi-vendor: Cisco, GS, MOtorola, Dlink,etc), of which 80% clients are
behind NAT, and server of I-P4 2GHz, 80GB HD and 4GRAM, will that work?