[Asterisk-Users] max asterisk load

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Tue Feb 17 12:44:19 MST 2004

.G,

Come on now, give us more.

How many concurrent calls?  What's your idea of a modern PC? Processor
Speed, HardDrive space, etc?  How many voicemail users?  Nat'd SIP
clients? What's your lan setup?  Codec Translation?  Voice Compression,
Echo Cancellation..?

Before you get information, you have to give information.  People aren't
going to pull your teeth to help you.

The information required should pop out of your head into the e-mail.
Personally, I'd reccommend reading up on PBX's before making posts like
this.  Not trying to start a flame, but come on, let's be serious here.

- Brent