[Asterisk-Users] Mac X-Lite and Asterisk

Mark Messmore, Technical Support, University Telcom Inc. mark at utionline.net
Thu Feb 19 06:12:50 MST 2004

I had this with X-lite (on windows though) where I could hear it on one
end but not on the other.  On the end where I couldn't hear audio I did
this

Advanced System Settings --> Audio Settings --> Silence Settings -->
Transmit Silence --> Change this to "Yes"

That worked for us.  Give that a shot.

Mark