[Asterisk-Users] Mac X-Lite and Asterisk

Osvaldo Mundim osvaldo at ilinksolutions.com
Thu Feb 19 06:32:10 MST 2004

Mark,

My "Transmit Silence" was already "Yes". And an other information is
that I'm trying to call a Zap extension on this Asterisk box (using
Zhone). From the X-Lite, I can place the call, hear the Zap extension
ringing but when I other end answer, we cant hear each other. From the
Zap extension, the same thing...

Do think is there an other thing which I can try?

Osvaldo