[Asterisk-Users] Mac X-Lite and Asterisk

Osvaldo Mundim osvaldo at ilinksolutions.com
Thu Feb 19 06:11:29 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the X-Lite softphone on a Mac Panther and when I
try place a call I have no audio on both ends. i.e, I cant hear the
other person and same for him. X-Lite is telling me that it has
established an connection with Asterisk using GSM codec but stills not
transmiting audio. And GSM is allowed on my sip.conf configuration.

On this Asterisk box I already have 4 Cisco ATA 188 using g729 working
perfectly.

Did somebody have the same problem?

best regards
Osvaldo