[Asterisk-Users] Adtran 750 - what do I need

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Sat Feb 14 08:33:43 MST 2004

I bought mine off of eBay.

Each cabinet should contain a PSU board (power) and a BCU (control)
board.  Then you have six slots for FXO/FXS cards.  You'll also need the
power supply (which mounts on the side.)  Some units have a cabinet
containing four 12V batteries.

There are also two slots on for the V.35 interface, but we don.t use that.