[Asterisk-Users] Adtran 750 - what do I need

Warren H. Prince wprince at unconundrum.com
Fri Feb 13 06:34:54 MST 2004

Could anyone tell me what I need to include in the purchase of an Adtran
750 to work with a T100P?  Obviously, I'd need a combination or FXO and
FXS boards to fit my application, but, are there any other boards that
are required?  Does every Adtran include the proper port to connect to
the T100P, or is that needed as well?  Assuming it is not included, are
the FXO, FXS and T1 cards all that is needed?

Does anyone suggest a particular vendor for this piece of equipment?