[Asterisk-Users] Wierd Zap Channel Behavior

Bisker, Scott (7805) sbisker at harvardgrp.com
Fri Feb 13 07:45:39 MST 2004

Here's a wierd one.  I'm have a problem where periodically a couple of my extensions dont' get hungup properly.  The channel bank doesn't show the channel as active, show channels doesn't show the channel as active, but a zap show channel has the Actual Confinfo:  as an active call.  This results in the channel receiving one-way audio from an active conversation on another Zap channel.

I'm running:
Zaptel CVS 2-10-04 (for bigzaplock fix)
libpri 0.5.1
asterisk 0.7.1

This happened with zaptel 0.8.1 as well.  My guess is that asterisk isn't properly closing the channel when it's hungup.  Has anyone seen this behavior?

Here's the output of zap show channel 37

File Descriptor: 111
Span: 2
Extension:
Context: longdistance
Caller ID string: "Bad Extension" <5239>
Destroy: 0
Signalling Type: FXO Kewlstart
Owner: <None>
Real: <None>
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: <None>
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: no
Relax DTMF: no
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Default law: ulaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps, currently OFF
Actual Confinfo: Num/161, Mode/0x0009
Actual Confmute: No