[Asterisk-Users] Re-Invites and Studder.

Billy Huddleston billy at nxs.net
Fri Feb 13 07:46:51 MST 2004

I've been using Asterisk with a Cisco GW and ATA's.. I have it setup with
re-invites.  When a call is first answered, the 1st second or so of the
conversation is stuttered, garbled, whatever you want to call it.. I believe
this is due to Asterisk shifting the media stream directly to the Gateway or
ATA.  Is their a way to eliminate this stutter without disabling re-invites?
This is very discontenting to our customers and employees...

Thanks, Billy

             | Billy Huddleston   Senior Systems Administrator  |
             | Net-Express                  http://www.nxs.net  |
             | 114 Sherway Rd.             Voice: 865-691-2011  |
             | Knoxville, TN  37922          Fax: 865-691-9894  |
             | billy at nxs.net                                    |