[Asterisk-Users] TDM card loses Dial tone

Robert Lawrence roblastr at no-no-badpuppy.com
Wed Feb 11 11:37:43 MST 2004

I am have the exact same issue.

I have/had a problem where the TDM400P turns to static and stops
responding to Asterisk.   I also notice the "Ouch, part reset.  Quickly
restoring reality." error messages in the log and CLI console.

I originally thought it was an IRQ sharing issue and/or powersupply..
but everything is OK in those respects.

           CPU0
  0:    6900712          XT-PIC  timer
  1:        244          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  5:   68954455          XT-PIC  wcfxo
  7:   68951573          XT-PIC  wcfxs
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
 10:      62575          XT-PIC  eth1
 11:      73783          XT-PIC  ide2, ide3, eth0
 12:        566          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:        102          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:         61          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

I have not contacted Digium yet.  I have received some help from the
nice guys on IRC.  After some IRQ re-arrangements yesterday there has
been no problem.  I hope it continues to work properly.