[Asterisk-Users] Call center integration - passing caller id into an external app.

Yonah Wolf yonahwolf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:02:00 MST 2004

Okay,

So here is a another relatively neophyte question that I hope not to get
RTFM flames for. I am curious if there is a way that I can use incoming
caller id and pass it to a an application so that a CSR can get the
information of the customer that is calling without having to ask the
customer caller ID - alternatively, can this be done having the customer
enter their number on the phone?

Any reading material or opinions are appreciated, thanks.

Thanks,
--Yonah