[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 0.7.2 RPMS Updated

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Fri Feb 6 12:12:00 MST 2004

No snap shot is needed!  You are able to check out the 1.0 branch from
cvs.  Only bug fixes will go in this branch so you can automate the
checkout/update and rpm build process and produce daily 1.0 rpms.

To check out code from our STABLE 1.0 Branch CVS repository for Asterisk
ONLY:

# cd /usr/src
# export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot
# cvs login		- the password is anoncvs.
# cvs checkout -r v1-0_stable asterisk

Nothing going into stable will break anything else (or it shouldln't)
Everything would be tested before being applied to 1.0-stable by me or the
many other bug marshals.

bkw